How can I get involved or help with the village project?
- By buying Fairtrade and Local Produce where possible.
- By learning more about the issues involved.
- By recycling used mobile phones/chargers, printer and toner cartridges. Drop them off at 76, The Meadows and they will be sent on to a specialist recyclers. Money raised helps establish and support third world producers as Fairtraders.
- By sponsoring the project. We still need to raise more funds to cover our costs, and would welcome patrons or new business sponsors. Contact the treasurer, Martin Skinner, on 01964 551427 or chairman, Rob Stanley, on 01964 550688 for more details.
- By displaying a car sticker. These are available from Ros Stanley on 01964 550688.
- By considering whether your group or organisation could support Fairtrade or Local Produce, eg: by offering either at your events.
- By telling us of any developments, ideas or comments you have so that we can all contribute as the project continues to evolve.
Find out more about Fairtrade and Local Produce…